Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Football update

Well, the boys lost their game last weekend :( They learned some things about how the other team plays, how to adjust their playing to make up the differences, and they had fun...which is the main thing.

In other football related news....they have 3 games this weekend! They are playing Saturday at 9am (I will miss this game b/c I have to work...sucks!), Sunday at 11am.....and....the big news is.....(insert drum roll here)......they have been invited to play for the half time break at the Okanagan Sun game Sunday afternoon! They are totally excited! Eric even gets a chance to carry the ball (the game doesn't count for the season...lol). It is so cute to see the little guys play at the "big league" games. I will have to make sure I have lots of film in my camera and lots of space on my digital camera. I hope to get some good shots of the boys and hopefully some with the Sun players :)

I still haven't developed my film from the first football game but I will soon and then will get some pics up :)

No comments: