The boys had a game in Vernon at 9am so we were up at 6:30 and on the road at 7am. They need to be at the games an hour early for warm ups. It was chilly this morning but pretty clear in Kelowna. It was a bit foggy just outside of the city limits and was very bad in Vernon. Wood Lake was looked gorgeous! It was like a sheet of glass mirroring the view of the banks with the fog steaming off of the lake. Kip wouldn't stop so I could take a picture though. I tried to take a few out of the van window with my Rebel SLR and then switched to my Fuji digital camera for the rest of the shots (this way I know what I am getting right away). There were a few clouds just outside of Kelowna that were beautiful and wispy....reminded me of angel wings but I didn't get a pic of them. The pics here are of Kal Lake and Polson Park football fields.
You could hardly even see the boys on the field when they were warming up. The fog finally burned off at the end of the third quarter. The boys played a very good game but lost 12-6. Maybe next time!


1 comment:
I love fog photos!
Post a Comment