Here are the layouts from the past weekend....crappy pics but you get the idea. ENJOY!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Spring Fling
This past weekend was the Spring Fling Crop at Life Preservers Scrapbook Club and I had a great time! There are so many talented ladies there that it was easy to get inspired to create. I managed to complete 10 out of 16 challenges which translated into 11 layouts.....yeah ME!!! My creative juices are starting to flow again and I'm feeling more like the ME I know and love....hehehe ;) I even participated in a couple of games which took too much time away from the scrapping but were really fun...especially the Spring Fling Blog Hop....whew, was I ever tired when I got finished that one ;)
Here are the layouts from the past weekend....crappy pics but you get the idea. ENJOY!










Here are the layouts from the past weekend....crappy pics but you get the idea. ENJOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy Smokes! You don't fool around with the scrappin' when you get going, eh? Nice pages! I really like that pic of you with the camera, & the LO.
Post a Comment