I hope everyone is getting a nice shot of Spring weather for Easter weekend! It is not as sunny here as it has been earlier in the week but the birds are chirping and DH is cleaning up the yard.....yup.....Spring is here! LOL I have a few windows open to get some fresh air in here so hopefully that will get me in the cleaning mood ;)
My work schedule changed on Thursday so instead of only working on Saturday, I will have to work the entire weekend. My shift on Sunday evening is only 4 hours so we can still have a good Easter morning.
The boys and I will be colouring eggs this evening. Courtney is working so I am hoping she can make it over after supper and help out. Last year Kip kept "popping" in and out of the kitchen and the boys asked him to join in but he said no. Eventually he sat down and dipped a few eggs with them. I took some pictures but haven't printed them yet....saved on a disc though :) This year I will make up a couple of dozen eggs since the extra helper last year meant only 2 eggs each for the boys...not much fun really. We had a really good sale on eggs at work ($1.79/doz) so I picked up an extra 2 dozen just for colouring. We will be eating lots of egg salad sandwiches after Easter....lol.
Have a wonderful weekend with your families!
No comments:
Post a Comment