Friday, July 03, 2009

Canada Day Fireworks

I LOVE fireworks....love the colors and the loud, earth-shaking booms! What I DON'T love however is the chaos, traffic jams, and drunks that go along with them. But Kip and the boys dragged me down to the waterfront to watch the fireworks anyway. I figured I may as well make the most of it and take my camera. I haven't tried to take any fireworks picture with it before and I must say that I am totally impressed! So is Kip.....sorry Canon Rebel digital SLR...it will be a long time before you replace my Fuji S1000fd now :(

Here are the pics from Canada Day...enjoy!









8 comments:

Maggi said...

Wowowowowow those pictures are amazing!

Unknown said...

Awesome pics!

Deanne Clarke said...

Cool pics!!!

Andrea said...

Those are beautiful pictures Wanita!!

Liway said...

Your fireworks pics are amazing Wanita! WOW!!!

Wanita said...

Thanks everyone :)

Joyce said...

I can't believe how awesome your firework pictures are! I can never get mine to turn out. I am always late at snapping the picture, I guess.

Wanita said...

Thanks for the comments everyone :) I had my camera set on "fireworks", "continuous shooting" and the "speed" setting was on as well. I'm usually to late for the good shots but they turned out great this year!