The last few weeks I have been bitten buy the Christmas Card bug (I totally blame this malady on Tara!). I took some into work to show off and actually had a couple of orders for some...sweeeet! Of course, after my SU! order arrived last week, I had to make some more....and gift tags, too ;) I have also become addicted to Cuttlebug embossing folders and my gf brought some for me to play with and I am keeping them hostage until she comes back to play for an entire day ;) Angelique, text me to make a date!!
I still busy creating so I will have to take a few minutes this week to take a post some photos of my cards and such. The kids and I are also making our yearly Christmas decorations soon so will be posting those as well.
On a side note: The Riders lost the Grey Cup in the last seconds of the game...actually they HANDED the Als the win with a stupid, stupid penalty :( It was a great game for both teams and we had the lead the entire game...up until the last play. Good work boys and let's get them next year!!! Go GREEN!!!
1 comment:
Ha! I'm happy to take the 'blame' for a Christmas card addiction! And for your developing blingy addiction!! ;-) Come play soon!
Post a Comment