Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Mind's Eye Challenge

I love using sketches for inspiration with my layouts and I also love My Mind's Eye products...so much so that I had to dig deep in my stash to find some I hadn't used up yet. I still had some sheets of the Bloom&Grow line so I used it for the Blog Challenge 10. I fell in love with the papers all over again and just couldn't stop creating with it so I made 2 more 8x8 layouts and 10 cards with it! I still have a sheet and a half or so of the big florals left so I will have to incorporate that into some future creations. Here are the layouts and cards I made:

MME Blog Challenge 10 layout (12x12)


Sisterhood of Scrap blog hop layouts (8x8)




Cards (4x3.5 to 4.25x5.5)










3 comments:

Helen said...

LOVE these Wanita! That is such a pretty line!

Denise said...

I love the Old School layout...how cool is that.. and all the cards are fabulous!!

Evinta said...

You have been tagged :D