Is anybody out there? Hi. My name is Wanita and I am a terrible blogger. Ahh...that feels much better. I confess, I am not a blog addict. Well, I am...but not with my own blog. I read tons of other blogs everyday but don't update my own. My life just doesn't seem as interesting as everyone else's. But, I have recently discovered that while it is great that a handful or so of my friends do actually read my blog (when I post), it truly serves a far more selfish purpose. This is my virtual diary or journal of sorts. Hmmm....imagine that. Using a blog as a diary or journal...who'd have thunk it...lol.
Lots has been going on around the Kyle household lately...most of it the usual monotonous day-to-day stuff but there are some other things thrown in.
The most significant development is that I have been off work since March 30th and I am going freakin' insane with boredom! To make a long and relatively uninteresting story short...when you hurt yourself....see your Dr. Don't "suck it up". If you aren't better after a few days....there just might be a bigger problem than you thought. After two months of physio I am now stalled in the recovery process while waiting for an MRI on my shoulder to confirm (or rule out) a probable rotator cuff tear. I have more range of motion in my shoulder than I did two months ago...but not as much as I should...and can't use that arm to lift...or do much else requiring certain movements which I need for work...and a lot of day to day tasks as well. Sigh. Everyone thinks that I am lucky to get a break from work (or "holiday" as they call it). My idea of a holiday is quite different that what I am currently doing...lol. I am hoping (no....praying) that I can get the MRI soon and get this all fixed. I would like to be back to work before the end of June...or sooner if possible. Remind me that I said this later on, okay?
2 comments:
I'm still here... sorry you are sore. Are you able to do any crafting, at least?
Only stuff that I can do with my left hand which isn't much...lol.
Post a Comment