Monday, October 31, 2011

Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits

I want to start off by saying that I love, love, LOVE the new Canadian scrapbook kit club by Laura-Lee. Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits is a few months old and trust me...you will love it!! I was lucky enough to be asked to be the Guest Designer for October to help showcase the sports themed kit. I focused on the football element first but I plan to use the other sports elements later on (when I remember where I have stashed those pictures...oops!). The three layouts here are 8x8 size to fit in the sports album that I have for each of my boys. Trust me when I say that I have enough supplies from the kit to do another dozen layouts at least of that size as well as some 12x12 also. We haven't had very good weather around here the last few days so I couldn't get the best photos of my layouts...time to invest in a light box I think.





Hurry and check out Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits for yourself. The new kits are put up on the site on the first day of the month with little sneak peeks before hand. I can't wait to check out the November kit tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Laura-Lee said...

Oh my gosh! That kit was made for your photos! I can't believe how much it matches....love love love what you did with your kit Wanita!

Wanita said...

Thanks Laura-Lee!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Awesome work, Wanita! You really made the most of the sports themed kit! I hope to try one of these kits one day.