Saturday, March 10, 2007

Getting ready for Spring

The snow is all melted and any that *may* come won't last long and the tulips and lilies are already poking through the dead stuff from last year. I am really in the mood for Spring! Changing my blog template to green is my first step towards getting ready for a new season and lots of colour instead of just boring brown...and hey, it's March so GREEN is in. I am feeling the urge to do some Spring cleaning but so far I have managed to control it for now and just veg while I can....LOL. I even told Kip that I wanted to join a gym!!! Spring must be in the air....that or I have finally lost my marbles! HaHa :)

I have been going through some pics on my computer the last couple of weeks and it is funny that there are some pics of the boys that we have to do a double-take to figure out which one it was...they look so much alike! I really have to get them all saved on to discs and start printing them to scrapbook and share with family. I am also working on couple of special projects so I need to get pics printed for that as well.

Anyways, time to get some housecleaning done. Stop laughing....I really am going to do some cleaning!

Chow!

No comments: