Sunday, September 27, 2009

Evicted

Yup, that's right. Last Sunday I was evicted from the BSH with 9 other scrappers :( It was really fun while it lasted but unfortunately there can only be ONE big winner (we are ALL little winners for scrapping our butts off the last few weeks). Today we find out who the second finalist is. Also waiting to see who the new Design Team members are. That will be announced on Wednesday...it's been a long wait. I did apply but there are far better scrappers on LPS than me so I am not expecting a "Congratulations" email.....hoping, wishing, but not expecting. I am excited to see who is chosen :)

Off to get ready for Eric's football game...see ya later Gater!

PS....Yeah RIDERS...whoohoo #1 right now :)

2 comments:

From The Owls' Nest said...

I think your blog is very entertaining and I truly love your humor. You sooo scared me when I saw the EVICTED post title...LOL. Thanks for sharing!!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Lovin your music and your blog Wanita! I also got a giggle out of your Evicted! title!!

Can't wait to see what you post next in the gallery!

Rhonda~