Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Technologically Challenged

Wow...isn't that a mouthfull! So, I have been trying to update my blog for weeks and FINALLY found some time to sit down, relax, and dazzle you with my ever so interesting weekly routine, family photos, and recent creative wonders. Did I mention that I found the time almost TWO WEEKS AGO!? I swear that Blogger or my ISP hates me because if it wasn't a problem with one thing....it was the other. Or possibly the fact that the "Wasn't Me Boys" have downloaded so much crap on my computer that is refusing to work the way it used to...OIY!!! I have tried several times since then to bring all my followers and drop ins up-to-date but to no avail. And...therefore, you are all clueless to my creative light-bulb moments and sleep deprived ramblings. Then again, that may not be such a bad thing...lol.

First of all (and by FAR the BEST thing)......SCHOOL IS BACK IN SESSION!! Whoot! Whoot! The boys apparently LOVE each other sooo much that they can't stand to be away from each other for one minute....alllllll summer long. AND, they also HATE each other sooo much that they can't stand to be TOGETHER for one minute either....alllll summer long!!! Now they are in separate schools (Grades 5 and 7) and they don't see each other for almost an entire day. OMG....the absolute HORROR of such a notion! Of course, their solution to the separation is to argue and fight (literally attack each other) for 90% of the time they are together. Whoever said "absence makes the heart grow fonder" never met my boys....sigh.


Second, there was a baby in da house!! Kip's niece, her hubby, and two month old daughter were sight-seeing in BC and stopped for a visit on their way home. OMG! Thank goodness the baby train has left the station in this house or there just might be another passenger soon...lol. She is such a good little baby! Patrick was totally enthrawled with her and Courtney promptly decided that she wanted one...lol. Please, please, PLEASE at least let me get to 40 before I'm a Grandma...it's only a couple of years. But, quite honestly, with two 20 year old girls...it can happen any time...and we will be DELIGHTED when it does...especially Poppa (oops....Kip)...lol.

Third.....always save the best for last, right?!
BIG SCRAPPER HOUSE at LPS!!! Week 6 and I'm still in the house! Watch, I just jinxed myself and I will be eliminated on Sunday...with 10 other people....scared spitless! I am on the BLUE TEAM and we are going to ROCK the Team Challenge this week! AND....the November Kit sneaks are posted! I had to wipe the drool off my chin....seriously! Check it out...you'll be glad you did...I PROMISE! (Disclaimer: The author of this blog is in NO WAY responsible for any loss to your bank account or increase in your credit card debit due to your upcoming addiction to LPS.)






Later Gater!

2 comments:

Maggi said...

Awesome layouts! And your boys are so cute, you must be mistaken, I'm sure they never fight... ;)

From The Owls' Nest said...

beautiful layouts....I just love the bottom one with the Industrial line. Siblings just love to fight, don't they. I used to make my girls sit in front of each other and hold hands until they were finished being angry with each other....LOL. Guess that will not work that well for boys, huh?