Has it really been THREE months since I last posted? Well, I did try to post a couple of times but the Blogger-Gods weren't being very cooperative :(
So much has happened....not sure where to start or where to end so I will just make this short and sweet for now.
I have an insanely busy and (hopefully) fun filled weekend ahead of me. I booked Saturday and Sunday off work b/c it is my BIRTHDAY weekend ;) Saturday is family pics along with Courtney and John's engagement pics.....oh yeah, Courtney is ENGAGED! My awesomely talented friend TARA LIDDICOAT is taking the pics...sooooo excited! Sunday is a night out with a friend (we are going to Bingo...yes, I know, some people think it's lame but we like it). I have told DH to reserve any birthday celebrations until Monday.
I also have TWO online crops going on this weekend as well. See....busy, busy, busy!
Join me Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Lifepreservers (link to the left) for our Harvest Your Memories Crop. I was Guest Design Team Member there in August (see, you have missed so much!) and they have been nice enough to let me help out with the crop....so sweet ;)
There is a Pajama Party going on at Sisterhood of Scrap (link at left) on Friday and Saturday so join me there too!
Hopefully the family isn't expecting me to feed them this weekend...lol.
Chow till later Gater!
No comments:
Post a Comment