Tuesday, October 19, 2010

OMG....I'm OLD!!

Or at least that's what everyone is telling me...lol. I don't think I look old...a few grey hairs but I've had those for years...nothing a box of dye can't take care of. And there a couple of lines that don't seem to be going away...guess they aren't just pillow creases :( Oh well, my Grandma Flaman always said that lines and wrinkles are beautiful...they mean that you have LIVED and hopefully more of them are from laughing than from frowning! I totally blame those on the fact that I am married and have 3 kids....NOTHING to do with getting OLD! Age is just a number right? I'm past the milestone ages...13, 19, 21...so what's the big deal? I'm no where near the next milestone age...senior's discount at 55 ;) Most people are shocked to find out how old I am...my response? I'm older than I look and younger than I feel...hahaha. My body has been crapping out on me since 35 so bring it on!

BTW....I'm 40. Just a number, right? LOL

Thank you to my wonderful, awesome, spectacular hubby who took me out for supper last night, sans children I might add, and spent a small fortune on our delicious meal at Moxie's Classic Grill. MMMMmmmmm....I think we'll go there for his birthday too! And thanks for the DQ ice cream cake...the boys loved it. Next year I get the cake that I like ;)

Chow!

No comments: