Saturday, January 29, 2011

Finding the Mojo

I've been in quite the creative rut lately and was ready to dig out my supplies and play for a change. What better opportunity than the Sisterhood of Scrap One Hour Challenge! The sketch is provided as well as a little "hint" list of what else you will need so it should be easy-peasy, right? NOT! I am not a fast scrapper...I like to take my time and play around with the layout before I commit. I am very easily distracted not to mention the fact that the MINUTE I start to create something, EVERYONE in the house needs something from me! ARG!!

I did manage to get the layout completed within the hour and it is a very special layout as well :) The photo is an ultrasound picture of our very first Grandbaby! My step-daughter, Randi and her boyfriend, Jeff are expecting in June. We are totally thrilled and can't wait. Grandpa has already purchased John Deere baby supplies for her ;)

Once I finished the One Hour Challenge, I decided to complete some of the other challenges posted for January as well ;)
January 10th Challenge- Use a coaster to make an altered item for your wall or desk. I made a mini album :)


January Card Challenges:
Create a shaped card:



Use a zipper on your card

Use chipboard on your card

Use something embossed on your card

This is a photo of my "helper", Boo. She always has to be involved in what you are doing. Zoom is the same way but I think he was napping at this point...lol

1 comment:

Jackie Plank said...

I love your cards and that layout of the ultra sound is terrific. I also love Boo, she is precious. :)