Helen asked me if I would like to be the Blogger of the Month over at Sisterhood of Scrap and of course I said YES! I just hope I don't bore you all while you do the treasure hunt through my blog...lol. And I probably should have updated my music list too, but alas, my blog is neglected. I promise to update regularily in February with all of the goodies I make for the "Your Crop, Your Way" challenges :)
As a little reward for the ladies suffering through my blog treasure hunt this month, I am offering you some goodies from my "declutter the stash" mission I will be doing next week! Don't worry, if you aren't visiting my blog from SOS (why aren't you on SOS!?!), you will still have a chance to win some goodies!
1. Become a follower of my blog (if you already are just note that in your comment...and thanks!)
2. Comment on my blog each week for a chance to win.
3. Become a new member of SOS (and mention that I sent you in your new member introduction thread).
4. Participate in the SOS "Your Crop, Your Way" challenges that I will be re-posting here and add a link to your finished project in my comment thread.
EACH item above will get you an entry into the goodie draws (that's right...plural) and EACH comment will get you an entry as well :)
So, come on over to Sisterhood of Scrap for some fabulous inspiration from the new DT, fun games and challenges on a weekly basis, and some helpful hints and ideas...and of course just plain old chit chat :)
Hope to see you there...and here....all month long! And, just in case you missed it, here's the link to Sisterhood of Scrap one more time for you ;)
Chow!
FYI...according to the "John Tesh Radio Show"...I shouldn't use that particular phrase b/c it's too informal and I don't speak Spanish. Well, I didn't spell it the "Spanish" way so it doesn't count...just like my name isn't spelled the "Spanish" way b/c I'm not Spanish...hahaha!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh Wanita!! You are an angel!!!! LOVE the blog and the new blog post!! Good luck to everyone who enters!!! {{HUGS}}
I have you in my blog reader and visit you everytime you post. Im not spanish either :)
What a great idea for your first post here. I am now following you and off to try to find the answers and get to know more about you.
Wanita.....I'm now a follower. And I LOVE your blog! You didn't bore me looking for your answers. I was sooooo much fun!!! I love mysteries and scavenger hunts!
I will be playing along at SOS just not sure how many I will do. There are so many and such good ones!
Thanks ladies!
I'm a follower now! Thanks for the chance to win!
Hey - I've followed your blog for years!
Post a Comment