Sunday, August 27, 2006

Scrapbooking Swede DT Survivor Contest

So, I was lucky enough to be a member of the first Scrapbooking Swede Design Team and then I was asked to be on the storefront's Creative Team...yay for me! Both of those commitments are finished and I thought I would give myself a break for a while and just concentrate on scrapbooking stuff to catch up. Yah, right! When the SS DT Survivor Contest came along I tried to ignore it but of course I caved in. I made it through the first round of eliminations and today will be the vote for the second round of eliminations. I thought it wouldn't matter to me much if I was voted out b/c I still get to make the odd layout for the store and always get to play with the goodies (pays to know the owner...lol), but I am really hoping that I can go a little further in the competition. The other contestants are awesome so it will really be a challenge. Here's hoping. You can see my layouts if you go the Scrapbooking Swede link to the right of the post. You can search the gallery for my layouts under "scrappywmk". Check them out and let me know what you think! Be gentle ;)

2 comments:

christina said...

good luck in the contest, i'm sure you will do fine. i love your work :)

Wanita said...

Thanks Christina :)