I am working all weekend but I get Monday and Tuesday off so I guess that is alright...one day with the family....one day to myself ;) We are supposed to be going to a friend's for a BBQ on Sunday night so that will be a good break from our regular routine of staying home and doing nothing...hahaha.
We finally heard from MIL's surgeon and she will have her tumor removed on Wed, May 21st so hopefully all goes well with that. We won't know if she need further treatments or anything else until just before she comes home from the hospital. Everyone is praying and crossing their fingers that all will be well.
On a scrapbooking note, I got a nice box of goodies in the mail today so I can't wait until I have time to play with it all. My very first bottle of Stickles and Glimmer Mist and my first pack of Thickers....I wonder if I will be just as addicted as everyone else? I'm going to say no right now but things may change ;) I wonder if I can work the Glimmer Mist into the Spring ATC's I should be making right now instead of updating my blog (oops!).
OMG......you HAVE to check out the July kit goodness over at LifePreservers! Delish! I already placed my order ;) Good thing I have a fulltime job and hate shopping for clothes....hahahaha. Von is a miracle worker with putting together awesome kits at amazing prices! Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself...I DARE YOU!!!
Have a great weekend and catch ya on Tuesday
1 comment:
The new July kit is AWESOME! I hope the surgery goes okay!
Post a Comment